Report On Second Final Project
Report On Second Final Project I have made a website where it includes the complete look of homepage of twitter . It took me around 6hr to build this honepage of Twitter. It contains all the coding done by myself to make this homepage of Twitter same as it is. It is made by using html markup language and castigating style sheet. The format used in making it is standard. I used list tags like h1, h2 as heading tags, p, div, aside as seperation tags, many other tags and attribute of css 3 and used various other stylesheet codes to make website the best etc to make the documents. The website also includes some animation of hover over the login and signup and footer at the bottom . It also has a form which helps to login to the twitter. I have tried my best to make it same as it is like twitter. Though the form is not fully functional but it gives simple idea to beginners. You all can also can make such simple copies of vairous other popular sites and get started in web developmen...











Comments
Post a Comment